Monday, November 29, 2010

Returning Thunks

I find it highly ironic that my last post was celebrating the fact that I had successfully blogged for five days.  And then I don't post for five months.  I'm not sure if that's truly ironic...it's funny anyway.  Anyway, I'm back because a rash of my friends got blogs and I missed mine.

A whooooole lot has changed since I last posted.  I am now gainfully employed at a movie theatre!  It.  Is.  Awesome! :D The people are super fun to work with and I just like being around movies all the time.  Though I do wish I didn't smell like popcorn every time I come back from a shift.  I still live in the same place but my room is now semi-decorated.  Curtains make all the difference.  And I have a fish.  He was my eighteenth birthday present to me.  His name is Psi, like the Greek letter, because he's a 'beta' fish.  Get it?  Ha!  (Yes, I know I'm a nerd, all right?)

The story that I said would probably never make it past the first scene, remember that story?  Well, it's now 30+ pages long.  I'm so proud.  But I've hit a wall...so it's not moving further at the moment.  I have some decisions to make first.  I might post the first scene here in a couple days.  Haven't decided yet.

So I have figured something out about myself since last posting, I watch one movie a day.  Some days I watch two and some I don't watch any (or I watch the equivalent in YouTube videos).  This has given me an idea!  I will base my blog post on the movie that I watch, talk about the movie and then about what's happening with me.  I think it will work well, structure is a good thing. :)

Don't worry, this won't be the last free form post I ever write.  If I don't watch a movie, then I might just write to you lovely folks.  So this post is done.  I'll see you in the next!  Until then, stay awesome!

~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment