Saturday, July 10, 2010

Super Totally Happy Thunks

So this has been the best day since I've started this blog!! =]  Probably for the main reason that I have a job interview scheduled for next tuesday afternoon!!!  FINALLY!! And it's at the library!! YAY!!  Working at the library sounds soooo much more appealing than working at a fast food joint.  You know what I mean?

And today has also been a great day because I didn't have to apply for a ton of jobs today because today is Saturday!  Aren't saturdays the greatest?  You get to sleep in and just laze around.  That is until your parents decide that Saturday actually means 'Use-your-kids-for-free-labor-day'.  But mine didn't even do that today!!

But why do parents do that?  Why do they translate no school into chores?  I don't understand it.  Perhaps when I'm a parent, I'll understand.  But today I don't really want to understand. I just want to bask in the glow that I soon might have a awesome job and I won't have to apply for any more. YAY!!

I'll talk to you guys late today.  Until then, stay awesome!

~ Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment